Re: simplifying rebaseall

>>scripts to control compilation. To compile somethng is a typical use
>>of cygwin.
>
> No, it really isn't.

I quote wikipedia:

Cygwin is used heavily for porting many popular pieces of software to
the Windows platform. It is used to compile Sun Java, OpenOffice.org,
and even server software, like lighttpd.

If that isn't valid any more, it's time to update the article.

> This isn't a bad idea but it's not really a typical use case. ?Perhaps you'd
> like to offer a patch to rebaseall to accomplish this?

Sure I offer a patch. Else I wouldn't come up with a suggestion. I
need to work on that anyway.

Al