Re: cmake 2.8.x

On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 16:29 +0000, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> any obstacle to move to cmake 2.8.x ?
>
> I know that Yaakov has his own version, but it will be simpler
> to have it in the "distro".

I'm trying to work with the package maintainer, who is also an upstream
author, to support my changes to CMake, primarily not to treat Cygwin as
a Windows platform.  Without these changes, many packages will not build
properly on Cygwin, including KDE4.  Some progress has been made but
eight months later we're still not there yet:

http://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=10122

> Yaakov,
> your last 2.8.2 seems to need a "cygport" version of
> cygstdc++-6.dll, so I am using your previous 2.8.1

I'm using gcc-4.5 now; could you try with libgcc1 and libstdc++6
4.5.0-1?

Yaakov