Re: The un-notified update of gcc4-4.3.4-3 cause setup failed(build date 2009-12-11 to 2010-08-15, caused file size mismatch)

Thank you Davek. Sorry for my poor English and poor expression.

You're right, I'm installing cygwin to a new server from local package cache
on my PC via net share.

It's ok to avoid redownload existing files. Maybe it's better to shown the
'file size mismatch' message or other error messages (which occured in
command line setup mode) too in GUI setup mode. Or, it will take more time
to find out the error. ^_^

View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/The-un-notified-update-of-gcc4-4.3.4-3-cause-setup-failed%28build-date-2009-12-11-to-2010-08-15%2C-caused-file-size-mismatch%29-tp29600561p29610882.html