Re: .exe magic in Cygwin

> Sounds like you didn't run autoreconf (which would have been done
> automatically via the supported mechanism).

Right. I applied it the traditional way.

> setup.exe to download the sources and several prerequisite tools (cygport,
> autoconf, ...), then using 'cygport coreutils-8.5-1 prep make'. ?Other ways
> work, but I won't support them on this list. ?See also

As a want to come a hybrid of Cygwin and Gentoos Emerge installer, I
rather have to figure out one of those hidden ways. If I can't find
it, I have to fall back from Cygwin to Interix. But that would cut
half of my target group.

> /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/coreutils.README.

Yes, it's time to dig a little deeper into the Cygwin scripts. It has
to be scriptable in the end. Then I can get it into Emerge. A
graphical setup.exe is the wrong way for my approach. However there
are scripts below.

Al