How/Where do I get an older version of Cygwin?

I'm having cron and ssmtp issues with the new(er) version of Cygwin, 1.7.x.y. Barring getting these items straightened out, how do I revert to an older version?

I've been installing from a network setup.exe. I don't believe this leaves a copy on a local system. My co-workers tell me there has to be a way to retrograde to an older version.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? An older version of setup.exe perhaps?

Thanks for your time and assistance...

Blaine