Re: Network drives & ssh access

--On Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:59 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

I log in as the build user via ssh, and ps -eaf shows me to sshd process
running as SYSTEM - proc 3376 with parent 3340 and a subprocess 1824 with
3376 as the parent.

Specifically, when logging in via remote ssh, both processes were owned by SYSTEM. So the bit to run as the "build" user apparently doesn't actually work.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer