Re: 1.7.5 XWin trouble

On 8/16/2010 7:50 PM, Russell Peterson wrote:
Hello,

After having recently upgraded to cygwin 1.7.5, I have noticed a
strange problem with my xterm windows.  Everything works just fine
until I use windows remote desktop to "control" the system with the
XWin server and xterm windows on it.  At that point, the fonts in the
xterm windows become unreadable (all sorts of strange colors and
garbage)... XWin becomes unresponsive at that point and I need to
restart it.  I think it crashed (stackdump included).

I have no idea what this could be. Any clues as to what I am looking for?

Since your issue is with Cygwin-X, you should send it to the cygwin-xfree list.

Holliston, MA 01746