Moses with Cygwin on Windows 7

Dear all,
We wish to install the Moses SMT system (http://www.statmt.org/moses/) on a
Windows system.  It requires an Unix-like environment, and we have
successfully used Cygwin (http://www.cygwin.com/) with Moses on Windows XP.
We are now considering running it on a Windows 7 system.   If you have
experiences of using Cygwin, and Moses in particular, on a Windows 7 system,
I should be grateful if you could advise on any problems, solutions, or
whether in fact the installation and performance is more or less the same as
on Windows XP.
Many thanks,
Llio Humphreys
Testun Cyf