Setup.exe update confusion

Hi!

I just downloaded and started Setup.exe (version 2.708).

I have already Cygwin installed, I wnated just to update to newest state.

So I clicked Next, until I got to the package selection.

Before I used then to click the View button, to get a list of packages
that would be updated.

But today with this version, I have a View named "Pending" that has a
lot of packages listed (about 100).
The Current column is empty for all of them.

I am confused.

I expected a few packages liste, with existing Current version and
newer version listed under the New column.

What am I missing?

Regards,
David