Golf instruction/lesson

I am Mr Isaiah William  We would like to book golf instruction/lesson with
your facility during our golf vacation
tour.
The golf instructions will be specifically on
: grip and stance, the full swing.
Game Specification
At least 3 hours every day for 3 days.
Outdoor arrangement is most acceptable.
Date of Arrival 2th of September 2010
Date of Departure 4th of September 2010
Number : 7 Employees

Get back to me with total cost for the Golf lesson ,if there is
availability in your facility as We will appreciate
if you prepare a 3 course menu for my group, No special dietary for the
duration ,Do let me know of other
information if necessary.
Thanks for your response.
Isaiah William