Re: apr hangs with accept4 and cygwin snapshots

I agree that the question (about why you want to ) should not be asked and agree
with rights and benefits of open source software.

Rather than a seemingly condensending question, a simple factual statement mentioning
the existence of an existing package (which can be some distance downstream) is all that's needed.

A lot of bugs and fixes are found by people exploring the newer versions
of packages and their efforts at finding solutions could help everyone
when upgrading time comes for others, as long as they inform us, or they might find
an obscure bug in cygwin, whose fix would help everyone as well.

Regards,
   d. henman