Disable recycle bin for rm command

Hi!

I see that the rm command uses the recycle bin to remove files.
On What's new and what changed in Cygwin 1.7 -> File Access related
changes (http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ov-new1.7.html#ov-new1.7-file)
I read

"unlink(2) and rmdir(2) try very hard to remove files/directories even
if they are currently accessed or locked. This is done by utilizing the
hidden recycle bin directories and marking the files for deletion."

I was testing this functionality on Win2k8 and figured out that rm uses
recycle bin even the recycle bin is disabled for specific partition.
Such behavior does not fit the restrictions I have on my system.

Is there any way to disable this recycle bin functionality so the rm
works like before this change?

It would also be a nice feature that Cygwin respects the Recycle bin
settings in case it is disabled.

I was checking the FAQ and mailing list archives and I could not find
the answer.

TIA,
Urban