Re: libtool and shared libraries

After writing and sending the below note, I found the message recommending the use of
the "-no-undefined" option.  I will use it and see if it helps.

If that is the problem's solution though, wouldn't it would be nice not to have to manually set it for programs involving shared libraries?  Couldn't this option be made into a default, which by doing so would make a lot of source code packages buildable
 as is, I should think.

Regards

---- ref:
dhenman@gmail.com wrote:

> I to have run into the same problem.
>
> Interesting fact: I was able to successfully build and install Gnu Mailutils last year.
...... snipped rest

-end-