From: David Rothenberger <daveroth@acm.org>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 11:43:34 AM
Subject: Re: libtool and shared libraries

On 7/1/2010 9:18 AM, Refr Bruhl wrote:
> So far I have gotten this error in compiling subversion, apache, and mailutils (2.0 and 2.1).

Why don't you take a look at the source packages for subversion and
apache and see how they are solving this problem?

I'm the maintainer for subversion, so I know there are quite a few
changes required to get all the DLLs to compile without undefined
symbols. The "-no-undefined" switch is just the beginning.

>From Sharp minds come... pointed heads.
                -- Bryan Sparrowhawk