Re: bug in NINT() in gfortran

On 12/06/2010 08:07, Hans Jørgen Aagaard Jensen wrote:
> The NINT() intrinsic in current gfortran under cygwin has a bug. Below follows:

  Thanks for the report.  This appears to be the same or similar to a problem
that's cropping up in the gfortran testsuite results (a FAIL in a test related
to atan2) that as it happens I was just looking at yesterday, and my
investigations so far suggest that it's actually a problem in the underlying
maths functions in newlib.  I'll reply to this thread when I figure out what's
going on.

    cheers,
      DaveK