Re: crontab problem

At 02:49 PM 5/30/2010, System wrote:
Hi.
I`m using CYGWIN Posix environment under windows xp sp2 (ru)
But i have problem with crontab.
It didnt start as service anyway.

If anythink is unclear let me know. See the attach file. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

PATH is unusual: C:\cygwin\step\bin

The cygcheck that is called from cronbug reports problems with your installation

Not Found: awk
Not Found: bash
Not Found: cat
Not Found: cp
Not Found: cpp (good!)
Not Found: crontab
Not Found: find
Not Found: gcc
Not Found: gdb
Not Found: grep
Not Found: kill
Not Found: ld
Not Found: ls
Not Found: make
Not Found: mv
Not Found: patch
Found: c:\Perl\bin\perl.exe
Not Found: rm
Not Found: sed
Not Found: ssh
Not Found: sh
Not Found: tar
Not Found: test
Not Found: vi
Not Found: vimgcheck

and also cannot find cygrunsrv

Fix your installation (check with cygcheck) and run cron-config again.
Did cron-config complain about cygrunsrv not being available?

Pierre