Re: Bad "Thread Prev" links in list web archive

On 11 May 2010 14:23, Nellis, Kenneth <Kenneth.Nellis@acs-inc.com> wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, where do you see the numbers 161201... ?

I just opened all messages from that thread, then I opened the first
again and clicked the "Thread Next" link, until the last one.
All messages in the thread were displayed correctly. If I try to go
back using "Thread Prev", I "get lost".

It is the same with other threads: "Thread Next" works, "Thread Prev"
on the other hand does the same as "Date Prev".

So "Thread Prev" behaves as "Date Prev" instead of going inside the
thread backwards.

Regards,
David