Re: Cygwin make target is never determined up to date

Yes, that's the problem, I am not supposed to update prerequisite file inside
of prerequisite dir.

But it's not related to WinXP or Win7, because it also worked _incorrectly_
on other Win7.
So what is happening that in some cases the mtime of directory is exactly
the mtime of the file created. This is confusing.

@DaveK: I'll check the article for sure, thanks!