queries on Environment and Services before 1.5 -> 1.7 upgrade

I have some questions prior to upgrading from 1.5.25-15 to 1.7
(currently 1.7.5-1) with respect to Environment and Services.

I already am aware that after the upgrade I should run
/bin/copy-user-registry-fstab
presumably in my first console shell.

Under My Computer -> Advanced -> Environment Variables -> System Variables
should the variable server in
Cygwin server
be changed to no argument (unless there is a good reason to put in one?)
Cygwin
before the upgrade?  That is, is it OK to have nothing as the variable?

Under Administrative Services (Local) I now have cygrunsrv.exe used in:

Cron daemon
C:\cygwin\bin\cygrunsrv.exe
Automatic

CYGWIN cygserver
C:\cygwin\bin\cygrunsrv.exe
Automatic

CYGWIN sshd
C:\cygwin\bin\cygrunsrv.exe
Manual

Should these be changed or turned off during the upgrade?   That is,
should these be disabled and then after the upgrade run
/usr/bin/cygserver-config
as if I were starting cygserver for the first time?

Are there any other common settings I should change before upgrading?  I
did look at the docs, but did not notice anything else.

Thanks.

Lester