Re: subversion-1.6.11-1 failure

Thank you for the prompt suggestion "Try shutting down all Cygwin processes and reinstalling the cygwin package."

I tried uninstalling all of cygwin and and then installing the base package and subversion, but that did not work. What finally worked for me was:

1. Reboot the system so that no cygwin processes are running.
2. Use setup.exe to reinstall the base package.

P.S.
I would have liked to make this message a reply to
but I do not have an e-mail copy of that message and hence do not know how to do that. Is there a way ?