X Server crashes occasionally

Hi, the info here will be vague since I haven't done too much debugging
yet, but I was wondering if anyone has been experiencing X server
crashes since around the time of the jump to Cygwin 1.7? It happens to
me maybe once a week under daily usage.  /var/log/XWin.0.log says only:

 2010-04-20 08:22:22 Segmentation fault at address 0x17
 2010-04-20 08:22:22
 Fatal server error:
 2010-04-20 08:22:22 Caught signal 11 (Segmentation fault). Server aborting
 2010-04-20 08:22:22

Interestingly, when the crash alert box pops up, until I dismiss it, the
server still appears to be functional, as I can still close all the
individual client apps cleanly.

This is on Windows XP SP3 with an NVidia 8800 GTS. Here is the XWin.0.log
in case it may reveal anything:  http://pastebin.com/Pc1sL3es

Is adding "-logverbose 3" to the startxwin.exe command line the best way
to get more info?  Can I get a core dump somehow?

Thanks,
-Matt