GCC - Access denied

Hello
Where I used cygwin developing in DEV-CPP (IDE) and compiling with
GCC. (Libs, Headers and all the cygwin). Only the IDE was the DEV.

These days formated my machine. When I installed cygwin, time to
access the gcc to compile, the system returns "access denied".

How can I fix it?
Develop all source code in any IDE on any windows calling it the
structure of cygwin to compile.

What should I do?

I appreciate everyone's help.

Moises Deangelo