concurrents versions of cygwin

Hello,

I know, it isn't good to have 2 cygwin version, but i need it and resolve
it.

For 3 embedded projects, i use a toolchain provided by the vendor.

For example, a project install the MicrocrossCygwinXTools chain (digi
connectme) with a packaged eclipse(CDT+proprietary tools).

It seems, that eclipse+CDT look in windows registry to find cygwin to
compile.

And  i use a standard cygwin "distribution", with the standard eclipse+CDT,
with the toolchain SourceryG++Lite.
And same, it seems that it use windows registry for find cygwin.

To pass from one project to the other, i need to change my registry each
time..
.for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/ from
c:\cygwin to c:\MicrocrossCygwinTools.

Does the new cygwin 1.7 can change something for that? ( i didn't
understand well )

thanks for any help...

David