Re: Setup.ini file for Silent Install

Christoph Herdeg wrote:

<snip>

- Dave, thank so much you for posting setup.exe's command line switches.
That was probably the 1st thing Jonathan did.
- Christopher, thank you so much for telling the world how dumb everybody
is, that doens't do something your way.
- Ralf, thank you so much for posting two of your so simple batch files to
underline what you have in mind.

Look in the archives, you'll find that I have posted samples of the batch files in the past...I certainly was not trying to be mean.

Ralph