Re: Installation problem with 1.71.

Hi,

with your instructions I uninstalled all Symantec, McAfee, Sonic and some other stuff that may cause problems...

I would post the other files you mentioned tonight (at the moment I have no network access with my laptop)

But I am seeing following logs in a setup.log.postinstallXa02980 file....

4 [main] bash 3444 c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe *** fatal error -  couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487, base 0x6D0000, top 0x730000, reserve_size 389120, allocsize 393216, page_const 4096
593 [main] bash 2988 child_info::sync: wait failed, pid 3444, Win32 error 0
358346 [main] bash 2988 fork:child -1 -died waiting for longjmp before initialization, retry 0, exit code 0x100000, errno 11

And that repeats itself several time during wait time I mentioned....

Now I have 1GB in this laptopn and I can see that only 300 MB of it used during the failure so I don't understand why it can't allocate memory...

Thx for the help