Re: cron & Windows 7

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> [...]

Hmm.... That's news to me.  I have access to many different iso's for
both Vista and Windows 7 that are language native in various other
languages through my Technet subscription.  If it is needed I could
probably go and get the many different names that BUILTIN goes by.
That is of course unless there is a more dynamic way of determining
it.

Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org
CAcert Assurer