Re: cron & Windows 7

On Feb 11 08:25, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> [...]

No, that's not related.  But we had a few reports on the list already
concerning sshd and it seemed to be a problem with using a non-Domain
cyg_server user running sshd, which lead to a crippled token:
This is not related to W7, but should be a problem starting with
Windows Server 2003.

Pierre, you know a lot about this authentication stuff in Cygwin, you
applied a couple of patches yourself, and you have a copyright
assignment in place.  If you think there's another problem lurking,
please help with debugging and patches.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat