Re: Cygwin configuration is not saved

On 2/10/2010 5:03 PM, steenreem wrote:

> Whenever I mount a drive in cygwin it works for that session. But when I
> close cygwin and boot it up again then the mounted drive is gone and has to
> be mounted again. I think cygwin doesn't store my configuration or

You need to edit your /etc/fstab file to make your mounts permanent.
It's documented in the User's Guide:

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames

> something. Also I had some other windres error concerning a temp file but I
> don't remember.

That's pretty vague.  Care to elaborate?  What were you doing when you
saw the error?  What was the name of the temp file?  If you can't
provide such basic information, you probably won't get much help.

-Jeremy