RE: MoveFileW succeeding with cygwin 1.7.1 where it failed with cygwin 1.5.25?

On Monday, February 8, 2010, Larry Hall wrote:

> So your user must be part of the administrators group
> then.  Adminstrators have access even when permissions are
> set to deny them, just like on Linux.

Yes, my user is part of the Administrators group.  Risking an annoying
question, is this written down somewhere?  Something specific about
privileges (and maybe other things) being set?  I see references to it in
some mailing list posts, but nothing in the users guide.

-DB