Re: what's the problem of my cygwin installation?

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 12:02:54PM -0500, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
I have this strange feeling that I've seen this exact conversation
somewhere before.  Must have been from one of my trips to an alternate
reality where this is discussed regularly...

I was wondering what was going on with that energy vortex on the way to the bathroom.

Oh, sorry about that. I sometimes have trouble controlling the location of the universe bridge...

And, apparently in this universe my dog still can't play the piano.

I'd like to stop by and see that the next time I'm in the right reality! It's such a nuisance sorting through all the possible universes to find the one you want. But I suppose this is getting off topic for this list. Perhaps this universe has a good forum for discussing trans-universe travel and its headaches. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746