1.7 Public Key Authentication problem

Hi,
First time poster - so hopefully will get it right :)
Cygwin 1.7 installed on approx 10 machines - XP /2008
domain cyg_server user created
Added above user to Quotas/create token/replace token & log on as
service & local admins on pc's
added cyg_server to passwd file
ssh-host-config (found above user and used it and did the right perms
on /var/empty & /var/log/sshd.log )
added domain user accounts to passwd  & domain users group  > group
I can ssh in the machines as any user using password logon.
But I can only successfully login using keys as the cyg_server user itself.
Using keys for any user logs me in successfully, but I get the below
error and most things don't work

      4 [main] -bash 1368 fork: child -1 - CreateProcessW failed, errno 13
-bash: fork: Permission denied

If I change the ssh daemon to run as a different domain user, with the
required privliges set in the local security policy - I get the same
result.
ie. the daemon user can log in passwordless with keys, but all other
users generate the same error - yet password logons always work.

Please help! I've been trying for a few days and have not been able to
make any progress - I've been reading the faq's/mailing lists but I
couldn't find the same issue.

Thanks in advance
Shane