Can't use key authentication on x64 Server 2003 R2

Since upgrading to Cygwin 1.7, I'm no longer able to use key authentication on one of several Windows systems. All of the working systems are 32 bit installs, the one which isn't working is 64 bit.

The problem only affects key authentication. Password authentication still works properly.

To minimize variables, I started by removing Cygwin entirely from this host. I deleted C:\cygwin, removed the old sshd and sshd_server user accounts, and removed those accounts' rights in the Local Security Policy tool. Cygwin was then installed again.

I don't think it matters, but I also noticed that all of these hosts are domain members. All of the other (working) hosts opted to use the sshd and sshd_server domain accounts, while the failing host is using local accounts. I'm not sure how Cygwin interacts with Windows when creating accounts, and what would cause it to use domain accounts on some hosts but local accounts on others. I previously tried removing the local accounts and using mkpasswd.exe to load the domain accounts into /etc/passwd. That attempt also failed, but in a completely different manner. ssh-host-config complained that the local SAM didn't recognize the accounts or something like that. I can do so again if that information is wanted.

When the client connects, I get this error:

   # ssh -i id_rsa gordon@exch64.xxx.local
   Last login: Tue Dec 29 13:17:34 2009 from backup.xxx.local
          1 [main] -bash 6832 C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** fatal error -
   couldn't dynamically determine load address for 'WSAGetLastError'
   (handle 0xFFFFFFFF), Win32 error 126
   Connection to exch64.xxx.local closed.

Event viewer records an apparent success:

   The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( sshd ) cannot be
   found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
   information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
   computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve
   this description; see Help and Support for details. The following
   information is part of the event: sshd: PID 5872: Accepted publickey
   for gordon from 192.168.99.4 port 49012 ssh2.

The output of "cygcheck -s -v -r" and "ssh-host-config" are attached. Please let me know if there is any additional information that I can provide to help diagnose and correct the problem.