"mount -a" has no effect on the cygdrive prefix

Hi All...

With the last 1.7.0 version and with a clean 1.7.1 install on an XP Pro SP3 machine,
if I edit my fstab to change my cygdrive prefix and then do a "mount -a", my mounts
as shown by the mount command or catting mtab are not updated. I only tried it with
the cygdrive prefix, not with other mounts.

How soon should we start the "Way back in the Cygwin 1.7.0 days, things were much..."
musings?

Thanks to all that made 1.7.1 with its new gcc, X11 and more POSIXy world possible.
What a great Christmas present...great new free software.

Thanks,

...Karl