sshd crashing on win64 CreateProcessA failed, errno 30

I have a bit of an odd problem. I am running sshd from cygwin on a windows XP 64 machine. I use it to build, test and package CMake for cygwin. So, from a Linux machine I run a shell script via ssh on the windows machine. The shell script builds CMake, and runs all of the CMake tests. I have been doing this with a win32 machine for many years. However, I have recently tried to move the build to a win64 machine.

Without fail on the win64 machine during the run of the CMake tests, the sshd crashes.

If I look in /var/log for sshd I find this:

1 [main] sshd 4684 fork: child -1 - CreateProcessA failed, errno 30

So, I figured it was something wrong with that machine. However, if I do the same thing on a different 64 bit windows box, I get the same error. The win32 machine still works. It would seem that one of the tests that CMake runs is causing the sshd to crash. Is there a way to debug this? Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks.

-Bill

--
Bill Hoffman