Re: Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.3.4-3

Dave Korn wrote:

I have just uploaded an updated GCC-4 package to cygwin.com. It will be arriving at your favourite mirror next time it synchronizes itself with the official Cygwin repository.

A well written post. Thank you.
One thing that I noticed re /etc/alternatives with regard to CodeBlocks and it may have the same effect on other IDES, is that I had to explicitly point CodeBlocks to the gcc-n executable. CodeBlocks automatically 'found' and populated itself with gcc, but invocation fails with

"dtest - Debug" uses an invalid compiler. Skipping...
Nothing to be done.