Re: including file

On 10/27/2009 02:42 PM, Mar11 wrote:

thanks alot for your respons.

you can view the code form this website:

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.wiretapped.net/pub/security/packet-capture/winpcap/docs/docs_40_2/html/group__wpcap__tut2.html

the used compile flag is:

gcc -o testprog testprog.c -lpcap (if assumed that the file name is
testprog.c)

thanks in advance

OK, so if_ether.h isn't in this source. I guess that won't be a problem.

Is there a reason you're trying to compile this for Cygwin? It would seem to me
that if your goal was to build and run this on Windows, you'd be better off with
Mingw (mingw.org). Otherwise, if you prefer to continue in the direction that you
started, the problem you're having, I cannot reproduce. Seeing your command line
didn't offer any insights. So I'd recommend *attaching* cygcheck output at least if
you want to follow up. 'gcc --version' may also help. Seeing the output of
"ls -l /usr/include/netinet/in.h /usr/include/arpa/inet.h" might help as well.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746