RE: sshd / VC builds / Fatal Error C1902

> The gist is that cl works from Windows, but dies with:
>
>     Fatal Error C1902: Program database manager mismatch; please check your installation.
>
> when invoked from a ssh session using a different account than the account sshd is running under.

My first reaction to that would be to check that your PATH variable is correct, especially if you have multiple versions of Visual Studio installed. I've seen that message while using one version of cl.exe, when PATH points to a different version of mspdbsrv.exe.

Accelrys Limited (http://accelrys.com)
Registered office: 334 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0WN, UK
Registered in England: 2326316