Re: Segfault under cygwin 1.7.62

 Ar an naoià là de mà Deireadh FÃmhair, scrÃobh Andy Koppe:

 > What change exactly? What's the original filename here,

ÄÄÄÄ

 > and how does it change unexpectedly in terms of POSIX/Cygwin operations?
 > And, importantly, what's the locale setting?

Weâre testing our handling of the file name encoding; we want to make sure
we can create a file with this name when we force the file name encoding to
ISO-8859-2.

We probably shouldnât be converting to Unicode at all for file name encoding
on Cygwin, we should use file-name-coding-system as determined by the locale
like on every other Unix. But our Cygwin build is schizophrenic about
whether itâs a Win32 app or a Unix app.

--
ÂDÃnde estarà ahora mi sobrino Yoghurtu Nghe, que tuvo que huir
precipitadamente de la aldea por culpa de la escasez de rinocerontes?