Re: R: 'gm convert' in 1.5 and 1.7

--- Lun 5/10/09, Angelo Graziosi  ha scritto:

> Marco Atzeri ha scritto:
> > Hi Angelo,
> > it is a change of behavior implemented by
> > upper stream developer 2 years ago
> >
> > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.graphicsmagick.help/857
> >
> > so it is not my fault and you are the first to notice
> and complain :-) .
>
> Hm... obviuosly I do not understand the 'logic' of this
> change upstream... :-P
>
> ...but thanks for having clarified this! :-)
>

> Cheers,
> Angelo.

latest news
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.graphicsmagick.help/868

"You should be happy to hear that the JPEG --> PDF bloat problem
will be fixed in the next GraphicsMagick release (and today's
development snapshot).

Behavior won't be the same as 1.0.  The default is to produce
compressed output most suitable for the image, but the user is able to override the compression options with -compress.  "

so wait for next release ;-)

Marco