Re: forget how to setup the 3-button emulating

On 02/10/2009 11:29, Steven Woody wrote:
I reinstalled my whole system, now when I launch up a X program and
find my middle mouse button emulation does not work any more (by press
in the same time both the left and right buttons).  Who can remind me
how to do it?  Thanks.

If only there was a manual [1] or some kind of online documentation (see 'man XWin'), so we didn't have to remember all these things :-)

Please send X related questions should go to the cygwin-xfree list [2]

[1] http://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/configure-cygwin-x-options.html
[2] http://cygwin.com/lists.html