Re: Is this a known problem with getenv() ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Andree"

For the records, the right way to do it is either:

puts(getenv("PATH"));

or

printf("%s\n", getenv("PATH"));

Oops, a simple typo.  I'd used the correct printf syntax in the actual code,
but mistyped it here.  Just goes to show that even the most simple code can
be screwed up if not copied & pasted..!  :-(

Anyway, the problem seems to be looking like xterm, so I'll re-post on
cygwin-xfree as Corrina suggested.

Thanks,

John