Cygwin 1.7 message queues - permission denied error still exists

Hi all,
I'm fooling around with POSIX IPC under Cygwin 1.7 beta and message queues still seem to be broken per the description in this thread:

That thread says that a fix is in "-29" [1]. I'm not sure what version I have, but I downloaded my Cygwin 1.7 in August and I see that cygwin- dev is discussing 1.7.0-60, so I assume that my Cygwin is sufficiently up to date.

Should this bug be fixed, or...? Is there anything I can do to help?

Thanks
Philip

[1] - As a Cygwin n00b, I don't know how to get the cygwin release number. I checked the FAQ, but it says, "If you are looking for the version number for the whole Cygwin release, there is none." I'd be happy to report my release number if someone can clue me in.