BUG: storing ACLS w/Extattrs not working cyginw->linux

I didn't explain the problem clearly (as usual, sigh) the first time.

What I was trying to do is transfer from a a cygwin environment using a cygwin
rsync (which should be able to support extended attributes on XFS-based, Windows Shares exported with 'samba & the extended attributes').

It is my understanding that Samba has specifically added extensions to suport
extended attribute access on remotely mounted XFS shares just as the native NTFS files system supports alternate data streams.

	I was under the impressions that the extended attribute support
was in Cygwin -- and needed to be used in rsync when configured for cygwin.

Regardless, I had a case of wanting to do

rsync -aH --fake-super <localcyginfs> linuxmachine-w/extended-attrs:/dir

This was what I expected to work -- as, specifically fake-super should have
allowed me to store the NT-ACLS on the target system  (using xfs/w/extattrs)
(which DOES support -- the whole purpose of the switch was to allow storing
ACLS, on a target system in a non-native format so they could be later
recovered when rsynced back from linux->cygwin.

This was what I was trying to support when I was replied to, previously, on the
rsync list: