Trying to make a proper CYGWIN build for Apache 2.2.13

I've hacked the Apache 2.2.6 source to make it match Apache 2.2.13, updated the patch file and am trying now to build using the template of the 2.2.6 patch.

When I build Apache using the updated apache2-2.2.13-1.sh script, I can get through most phases of the build but when I get to the the final link step for httpd2, I get:

/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o):(.text+0xab): undefined reference to `_WinMain@16'

Any thoughts on what I should change? I'm a bit surprised as, of course, Windows binaries set their entry point to WinMain (mangled as _WinMain) where as unix binaries as well as command-line binaries use main, and since Apache hasn't any GUI elements, shouldn't the linker expect _main and not _WinMain? Since this is so fundamental in the build process, I find it highly unlikely that Apache has changed so much from 2.2.6 to 2.2.13 that it broke the CYGWIN build in this way, but one never knows and certainly if there's a fix I'll add it to the patch since I hope if I can get this working, I can contribute it to the project as an official release.

Jeffrey.