run-1.1.12-1:Issue with RXVT

To whom it may concern,

After applying the recent "run" update, I cannot invoke an RXVT
terminal under Cygwin-X.

Background:
I have a modified StartXWin.bat (straight copy from the original) with
the following modification:

REM %RUN% xterm -e /usr/bin/bash -l
%RUN% rxvt -e /usr/bin/bash -l

Upon invocation, the XWin session starts as desired, but the rxvt
terminal is hidden in the background and cannot be activated.

Could someone please confirm and provide a solution?

I've had to revert the "run" application to a previous release to get
everything working again.

P.S.
The same problem exists when I attempt to invoke a compiled version of FluxBox:

%RUN% XWin -clipboard -keyhook -swcursor -nodecoration -once -silent-dup-error
%RUN% fluxbox
%RUN% rxvt -e /usr/bin/bash -l

In the above, both fluxbox and rxvt are run in the background.