Re: Setup maximizing package explorer

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 10:38:17AM +0300, Arne Pajunen wrote:
It is also an inconvenience to have to maximize or otherwise modify the
size of the window every single time you need it.  Don't assume that your
needs are the norm.

The next version of setup.exe will remember what size you choose for this
window so, if you don't like the way it works now, it will be a one-time
decision to resize it.

Thank you for this, it is indeed the best possible solution. Sorry if I came off sounding like I expected the default to be made to suit me, this was not my intention. I realize full well I'm in the minority in this matter.

Best regards,
Arne Pajunen