Setup maximizing package explorer

Hey,

I've been using the 1.7 releases and they're quite nice. However, I've been noticing a minor inconvenience with the new setup: It maximizes to fullscreen when entering the package explorer. I'm sure this is a nice feature on smaller monitors where people often run programs maximized, but for those using larger resolutions like 1920x1200 it just creates lots of useless white area on the screen, and on a 30" 2560x1600 resolution 95% of the screen is covered in white which seems kind of excessive.

My suggestion would be to do one of the following:

1. Don't maximize, let user choose if he wants his programs fullscreen by doing it themselves.
2. Make the maximization conditional and only do it for small display resolutions.
3. Add a checkbox that is remembered between runs so the user can state their preference.

Would be nice to see one of these implemented, even if it's just a minor inconvenience to un-maximize every time running the setup.

Best Regards,
Arne Pajunen