Re: MVFS results

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:

>   && !is_mvfs (RtlEqualUnicodePathPrefix (&fsname, &ro_u_mvfs, FALSE))
>
> This checks for a MVFS prefix instead of equality of the entire string.

Progess report.  I can confirm that with cygwin1.dll built from the latest CVS,
emacs can now create and destroy a symlink lock on MVFS without needing any
workarounds in my .emacs, and without any special settings in $CYGWIN.  Hooray
for no more .#file garbage!

Now I need to spend the promised time on comparing 'cp -p' vs. 'touch -r'.

--
Eric Blake