Re: [1.7] HOME directory is always /tmp

I downloaded setup-1.7.exe this morning from the Cygwin.com web site.
It says version 2.6.3.4.  The file details are:

-rwx------+  1 reisert Domain Users 545792 Jun 29 13:22 setup-1.7.exe

It appears to be the same file that I downloaded on 6/25.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us