Re: Cygwin 1.7: Possible error in /etc/postinstall/rxvt.sh

Mark Harig wrote:
> 1. <stuff>
> 2. <more stuff>
> 3. <yet more stuff>

Sure, all those things would be great, and given the limited time the
few volunteers have to address such things it'd be great to satisfy that
checklist.  But if we had to meet some zero-defect six-sigma policy,
cygwin would have about four packages total.

We'll do the best we can and respond to bug reports and enhancement
requests, to the limit of available resources.

--
Chuck